Last Updated on March 2022
This Website is not intended to sell or ship products to customers outside of the United States. If you wish to do so, please visit one of our authorized resellers.
I. Information We Collect
There are three general categories of information we collect: information you voluntarily provide, information we obtain when you use our Website and information we collect through third parties or public sources.
A. Information You Voluntarily Provide
When you interact with us, we collect information that you voluntarily share with us. For example, you may give us your personally identifiable information, which includes, but is not limited to, identifiers such as your name, username and password, address (postal and email), telephone number (“Personal Information”) by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post (e.g.., product reviews, ratings, feedback), phone, email or otherwise. When you communicate with us, we will collect whatever information you volunteer. You should therefore not send messages or share content that you do not want us to see, save or share.
B. Information We Get When You Use Our Website or Services
When you use our Website, we collect information about you and your use of the Website. For example, we collect the following types of information when you use our Website or services:
We may collect certain Personal Information when you use our Website, place an order or provide information to us, such as when you create an account, fill out registration forms, visit our retail stores, register for our Lenox Replacement Promise, enter a contest or marketing event, sign up for a catalog, or otherwise contact us. The information we may collect includes the following information: name, address, email phone number, and credit card information. While we provide our consumers the convenience of purchasing products through a credit card, we do not take possession of our consumers’ credit card information. Rather, that information is provided directly to a third party service provider for processing. Accordingly, the Personal Information retained by Lenox does not include consumers’ credit card information or number.
If you register for our Lenox Replacement Promise you also have the option of providing your birthday and wedding date as well as registered products. If you use our "Email to a Friend" feature, the name and email address information requested will be used only to generate that email. It will not be used for any other purpose.
We collect and retain records of the products you purchased, obtained, or considered, or your other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies with respect to our products, Website, and services. We also collect information with respect to your marketing preferences and your subscriptions to our publications and alerts.
When you access and use the Website, we automatically collect details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, usage logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website (e.g., browsing history, search history). We may also collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique identifier (e.g., device type, IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC, IP address), operating system, browser type, and mobile network information. Our Website may collect “diagnostic” data related to your use of the Website, such as crash data and logs, performance data (e.g., launch time, hang rate, or energy use), and any other data collected for the purposes of measuring technical diagnostics.
• Information We Get From Other Sources
We may from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties, such as publicly available databases, social networking providers, advertising companies, our service providers, and third-party references. For example, we may also receive technical data from analytics providers such as Google Analytics.
II. What We Do With Your Information
• Personalize Your Experience and Enhance Our Products, Website, and Services
- Provide you with information regarding our products, Websites, and services or to respond to your requests.
Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices.
Personalize content and experiences. Optimize, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our, products, Websites, services and operations.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products, Website, and services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our products, Websites, and services and your experience with them.
- Email marketing: Periodic email communications from us about products sold or marketed by Lenox, shipping discounts, or special offers.
- Telemarketing/SMS marketing: Informing you via telephone about products sold or marketed by Lenox, shipping discounts, or special offers, unless otherwise prohibited by Federal and State "Do-Not-Call" or similar laws. Please review our Terms for more information about the Mobile Messaging/SMS Program
- Product offer mailings: Postal mail about products sold or marketed by Lenox, including product brochures and special collector mailings.
- Catalog mailings: Consists of postal mail of Lenox catalogs, which may include shipping discounts or special offers.
- Company-owned store mailings: Postal mail about product offerings from Lenox retail stores.
- Additional Lenox mailings: Postal mail about other Lenox news, including, but not limited to, information about Lenox retail accounts and Lenox-sponsored sweepstakes, contests, and bridal and other events.
• Policy Information and Enforcement
- Send you information about features on our website or changes to our policies.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other usage policies.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
• Aggregating Your Information
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on or offline, including, for example, your purchase history. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources, publicly available information sources and other third-party information providers, as discussed above.
• Consent; Other Purposes
We may collect and use your Personal Information for any other purpose for which we obtain your consent. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree that Lenox may contact you via any means, including SMS/text message and email, to furnish you information regarding a product order, shipping status, warranty-related information, and similar data and information pertaining to a commercial transaction
III. Sharing Your Information
Lenox Affiliates and Other Brands
We share personal information with affiliates and subsidiaries of Lenox, including operators of Lenox brands (Lenox, Oneida, Hampton Forge, Reed & Barton). These organizations may use such personal information for the same business purposes set forth herein.
We may use third-party vendors