Care & Use
The Jungle Parade 4-Piece Gift Set is crafted in easy care melamine and stainless steel, perfect for today's busy families. Below are some simple care tips to follow.
- Before first use, hand wash the bowl and 3-piece set in warm water with a mild soap and hand dry with a soft cloth.
- Never use conventional or microwave ovens.
- Washing your bowl and stainless set in a dishwasher is perfectly safe. Rinse prior to loading Place spoons and forks into baskets with handles facing downward. Use a quality liquid or gel dish detergent
- Remove spoon prior to the drying cycle and wipe with a soft towel. This decreases the amount of time flatware spends in a hot, moist atmosphere, and helps reduce the incidence of spotting.
- Should spots or stains occur, we recommend using stainless steel polish. Also, rubbing alcohol or salad oil can be used to remove stubborn water marks. While nickel-plate is designed to resist most common stains, corrosion and/or discoloration may be caused due to prolonged contact with chloride rich foods such as salt, mayonnaise, mustard and eggs.